- All funds are immediately credited into your dedicated i8 accounts with no additional charges (free of charge).
- Registered customers can use any of our available domestic banks to perform deposits.
By using our safe and secure deposit system, funds can be quickly and easily credited to your dedicated i8 account.
Following are the stand in banks that support the deposit services
- CIMB Bank
- Public Bank
- Hong Leong Bank
- RHB Banking Group
- Turn off the block pop-up function of your browser.
- The minimum deposit amount is RM 50.
- The bank account holder name and the registered i8 account name must be identical to ensure successful deposit of funds.
- If you do not have access to the above mentioned payment options, please contact our Customer Service Executives to obtain other deposit methods.
Steps for [Deposit]
- Login to i8 website and click on [Deposit]
- In the ‘Deposit Credit’ page, click on [Make Deposit]
- Select a preferred [i8 Bank Account] for deposit transfer
- Login to your selected bank’s online banking website to perform the [Fund Transfer/Interbank Fun Transfer] fund transfer, or perform a cash deposit via ATM/Cash Deposit *Note: Remember to take down the ‘Reference Code’ upon the completion of fund transfer/deposit transfer
- Return to i8 website and click on [Next]
- Fill in all the necessary details required (e.g. i8 Bank Account, Reference Code, Amount transferred, etc.), and click on [Submit]
- Check the deposit transfer status under ‘Transaction Records’ in the ‘History’ page. The status will change from ‘Deposit Processing’ to ‘Transferred Successful’ after the moderator successful validate the deposit details provided
*Note: The confirmation of funds transfer will be completed within 3 – 5 minutes
- Once the ‘Transaction Records’ is successfully validated, refresh the ‘In-site Credit Transfer’ page to look for the updated ‘Total Credit Amount’ in your account(iMONEY)
*For any further enquiries, Please Contact our Customer Service Executive via '24 Hours Live Chat'